Things to Do and See
- Weis Restaurant – seafood buffet, al la cart
- Chipper Fish – Burgers, Seafood, Drayton Road
- Sofra – Turkish, 164 Margaret Street
- Firefly Cafe – Breakfast/Brunch, Coffee, Modern Australian, 100 Russell St
- Phat Burgers – Burgers, Coffee, Sandwiches/Subs, 520 Ruthven Street
- Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant – Seafood, Chinese, 1/35 Bell Street
- Deli Delicious – Coffee, International, Sandwiches/Subs, 125 Herries St
- Thai Royal – Thai, 3/140 South St
- Punjab Curry House – Indian, 5/182 Hume St
- Cino’s on Bridge – Breakfast/Brunch, Coffee, Pizza, 9/546 Bridge St
- Hana Japanese Restaurant – Japanese, Sushi, 126 Margaret St
and much much more!
- Toowoomba Base Hospital & Parklands with private gate access
- Bulk Billing Medical Center on James st.
- Toowoomba tennis center
- Grand Central shopping center inc. Myer and Birch Carroll & Coyle cinemas
- Red-Edge shopping center including Subway, Seafood takeway, Grill’D healthy burgers, Newsagency and Chemist.
- Snap-On Fitness gym
- Milne Bay swimming pool & gym
- Toowoomba town center
- Toowoomba PCYC Markets (held every Sunday)
- St Patricks Cathedral
- City golf club
‘The antique collectors dream’
- Visit wineries, markets at the weekends, nurseries, or the Bunya Mountains National Park.
Local activities and attractions
- Toowoomba has thirteen antique shops and is the largest regional centre for antiques in Australia
- The Empire Theatre – performing arts for every taste
- The Carnival of Flowers – held every year in September
- Easterfest – held every year in April
- The Cobb & Co Museum
- Crows Nest Falls
- Japanese Garden – located within the Toowoomba University
- Newtown Park State Rose Garden
- Bunnyconnellen Olive Grove and Vineyard
- Picnic Point – located on top of the Great Dividing Range
- Russell Street historical walk
It is all here!